Prime Intellectual Property For Sale
BRAND NAME/TAGLINE: WE
Do the Math®.
WEB ADDRESS: wedothemath.com
TOLL-FREE VANITY NUMBER: 1-800-CPA-MATH
CALL: Ms. Susan Murphy at 248.584.0007
The battle for brand awareness and consumer acceptance has
escalated to a fever pitch. When you consider that the average consumer is
bombarded by more than 3,000 messages every day, ranging from TV, radio and
newspaper ads to electronic billboards you realize the necessity for your brand
(your company’s identity) to rise above
the clutter and confusion.
Considering the shortage of memorable brand messages and
client-centric names for CPA firms, a compelling brand name/tagline can make
all the difference in whether your company’s identity will impact the public
consciousness. A compelling brand
name/tagline embodies personality, culture and value. It is strategic in sight
and sound. It positions you above the noise.
The simple and infectious brand name/tagline WE Do the Math® employs the inherent
clout of familiarity to send a powerful message that is positively memorable by
playing off the ubiquitous catchphrase, “Do the Math.” WE Do the Math® boldly reinforces the “basic” tenets upon which the
accounting profession was founded: to “do the math,” and serve as trusted advisors.
The WE Do the Math® brand package was
created as a definitive declaration of accountability to instantly communicate
the nature of the profession while conveying promise, personality and
WE Do the Math®
offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to own
a powerful catchphrase and stand head and shoulders above the competition. WE Do the Math® is right on the money in
its message and ability to stimulate recall, reaction and word-of-mouth by
piggybacking on an expression that is embedded in the American vernacular.
The indelible brand name/tagline WE Do the Math®, along with the rare toll-free vanity number
1-800-CPA-MATH and matching domains, is available to empower a progressive CPA
firm(s) or franchise that wants to leverage their brand and march to the tune
of a different accountant by offering
every convenient consumer revenue generating access channel.
WE Do the Math®
can be tailored to:
• Promote an existing CPA firm
• Become the catalyst for a startup
• Operate as a shared-use program for local, regional or
national firms or franchises
• Act as a C2C or B2B portal for a group of firms or the
entire CPA profession
• Creatively bolster recruitment efforts, entice student
awareness and more
WE DO THE MATH® SUPPORT MATERIALS
AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) states, “In
order to gain a true market advantage, you must pursue differentiation
approaches that are difficult for your competitors to duplicate.” The WE
Do the Math® properties offer a sustainable competitive advantage and a
clear promise of distinction that is impossible for competitors to
- “Names and taglines that blend in and
sound like all your competitors is a recipe for road-kill.” –Patrick
McEnvoy, CPA Marketing Best Practices
- Names that blend in and sound like your competitors
Confuse the market
Take more resources to build market awareness
Confirm a low level of innovation
–Karen Post, author, columnist, national speaker & branding expert
short. Why not brand better? Singing the same old tired tune your
competitors do will encourage your market to change the station.
Following the tired tradition of your category will cost you a ton more
to promote. If that’s not risk, I don’t know what is.” –Karen Post,
columnist, in Fast Company
to Make a Difference in four incredibly difficult steps: Be Bold. Be
First. Be Different. Be Persistent.” –Larry Bodine, Business Development
it comes to rising above the clutter of competitive messages, it pays
to ratchet down the hyperbole and avoid such hackneyed and bankrupt
phrases as ‘industry leader,’ ‘uniquely qualified,’ and ‘visionary,’ to
name just a few. If your competition is promoting these expressions and
you copy them you will only dilute the level of audience acceptance.” An
original and memorable tagline is key to standing out and gaining an
equity position in the minds of your target audience.” Excerpted from
“Advertising & PR: What’s the Difference?” by Jim Schakenbach, SCT
am one who believes that one of the greatest dangers of marketing is
not that of misleading people, but boring them to death." –Leo Burnett,
ad genius, founder Leo Burnett Worldwide
tagline should be a statement of such merit about a product or service
that it is worthy of continuous repetition in advertising, is worthwhile
for the public to remember, and is phrased in such a way that the
public is likely to remember it." –Charles L. Whittier, from his book,
correct and consistent use of strong taglines is an opportunity to seal
your positioning in the consumer's mind. Often, a good tagline is quite
simple. Within this simplicity, however, lies their greatest strength -
a narrowly defined positioning." –Elizabeth J. Goodgold, The Nuancing
the purpose of business is to create a customer, the business has two –
and only two – functions: marketing and innovation. Marketing and
innovation create value, all the rest are costs.” –Peter Drucker,
renowned author & management consultant
1-800-CPA-MATH: THE BENEFITS ADD UP
- “Researchers have found that a properly managed toll-free number offers four principal benefits to a company: it confirms customer service orientation; it reduces customer service costs; it increases customer information; and it overcomes area code confusion. All of these factors relate to building strong, long-term relationships with customers while keeping costs low. The 800 number will continue to dominate, as consumers have been familiar with it for 30 years.” –ICBtollfreenews.com
- “A carefully crafted 800 vanity number, designed to capture the convenience-customer market facilitates word-of-mouth advertising better than any other vehicle. The ideal vanity number is one where all seven digits spell something out.” –Sandra Murray, president of Response Marketing Group, in TeleServices News
- The world at large has learned the value of a vanity number by way of the successes of 1-800-FLOWERS, 1-800-MUTUALS, 1-800-CONTACTS, 1-800-DENTIST, and numerous other high-profile toll-free numbers. It is no surprise to anyone that these businesses owe their overwhelming consumer recognition and success in large part to their memorable phone numbers.
- “(Only) a vanity 800 number is branded – triggering an elevated consumer response and a pronounced buying behavior.” –Response Marketing Group
- In 2000, AT&T carried some 30 billion toll-free calls, accounting for over 50% of all voice calls across its U.S. network. More than 80% of American businesses use toll-free services, according to industry analysts. If a business doesn’t have a toll-free line, it is almost certainly losing market share.
- "91% of television commercials that use a toll-free number use the 800 prefix, 57% of which are vanity numbers. Additionally 79% of 15-second commercials with toll-free numbers use vanity numbers, as do 75% of 30-second commercials. It is a well-known fact that consumers will be extremely slow to acknowledge new toll-free prefixes.” –4800use.com
- “Most consumers don’t have a clue when they hear a toll-free 877 or 866 number. They go home and dial 800, and end up with a mis-dial,” –Judith Oppenheimer, the 800# authority in the U.S., says that the profusion of new toll-free numbers ends up confusing consumers
WE Do the Math®: ANOTHER PLUS
The logo for WE Do the Math® incorporates the “+” plus sign, a very positive symbol. Examples of two companies who have harnessed the power of the plus are The American Red Cross and Hewlett Packard. A plus sign is immediately affirmative and suggests, “healing,” something incumbent upon the accounting industry today.
CONTACT: Susan Murphy at Circle®Brands | Brand Architects. T: 248.584.0007.
NOTE: The toll-free number is not for sale and can only be transferred as a part of the sale of the entire package.
WE DO THE MATH® is a trademark owned by Circle®Brands | Brand Architects. 1-800-CPA-MATH, wedothemath.com, wedothemath.net and wedothemath.org are properties of Circle®Brands | Brand Architects.
© 2014 Circle®Brands | Brand Architects. All rights reserved.
BloomService® Circle®Brands get SMiTTEN®